Home Sign-Up Games Forums Help NetNexus Messaging System 
Username  Password 
  General  |  Nations  |  Terran Legacy  |  WaR2: New Horizons  |  Lemonade Stand  
Start New Thread | Closed Thread
Subject: Making it EXTREMEMLY Clear (RE: MULTIS)(Replies: 0   Views: 1066)
ShadyKnight (Mod) said on: 07/05/20 11:35 am
(1352 Days, 9 Hrs, 47 Min, 30 Sec ago)

Due to the fact that Tony and I are the only active Mods and the community is small, we have been a lot more lenient than we should be. It's been our unspoken policy that we won't ban anyone except in the most egregious cases, but I can see that was a mistake.

With that said, I'm announcing that I will be returning to the Official Policy in regards to multiple accounts: If you have more than one account that is attributed to you in any way, they cannot interact. No same clans, no attacking the same targets, and in fact, I reserve the right to remove your accounts if I deem what you're doing as giving an unfair advantage.

Anyone caught using multi's for an advantage will have all of their extra accounts banned, and they will receive TWO unremovable warnings on their main account.

STOP CHEATING IN A 20 PLAYER GAME!

[Added at 08/20/2020 22:05:23 by ShadyKnight]
I seriously have looked at this thread like a hundred times, and I didn't notice the spelling error in the title until just now

--
D.E.M.O.N. | 2000 Post Club | United Lemons | Classic | -Legends- | X | Exordium | The Syndicate
Gormath
| Shade | Titanium | §hady | Coop | Eternal | Mistery | Sionix | Daeos | Ƶorathar | §alazar
Winner of the first No Techie Challenge -
(5/27/2020) | Personal Highest Tech: 269.22 (Round 84)
(ShadyKnight (Mod) has posted: 2294 forum posts)
User ID: 3599 / Joined: 10/29/2002
Start New Thread | Closed Thread
Closed Thread
This thread has been closed by the administrators. It can be viewed, but no new posts can be added
Search

Copyright © 2024 netnexus. All rights reserved.     Terms Of Use   Privacy Policy