Home Sign-Up Games Forums Help NetNexus Messaging System 
Username  Password 
  General  |  Nations  |  Terran Legacy  |  WaR2: New Horizons  |  Lemonade Stand  
Start New Thread | Post a Reply
Subject: ATTENTION PLEASE!!!(Replies: 13   Views: 2493)
FakeAgent said on: 08/13/21 6:51 am
(980 Days, 18 Minutes, 41 Seconds ago)

I have a trivia for all of you. how can someone get 13 MP kills in less than a week? take into consideration that there's almost just 1 or 2 players online max! the answer is simple, and it's the oldest trick in the book, kill your other character. and he might have forgotten that everyone can see who's killing who in the news feed lol

THIS IS JUST A SAMPLE OF WHAT"S KEEPING HIM BUSY

Mon Aug 9 19:50:54 2021 - Encik Muthu has been killed by Lesser Deity Piggyrex [SG Rōnin].

Mon Aug 9 19:49:55 2021 - lee chin wah has found the Forbidden Armor Locker.

Mon Aug 9 19:49:48 2021 - lee chin wah has found the Forbidden Armor Locker.

Mon Aug 9 19:48:16 2021 - Encik Muthu has found the Forbidden Armor Locker.

Mon Aug 9 19:47:37 2021 - Encik Muthu has found the Forbidden Armor Locker.

Mon Aug 9 19:47:34 2021 - Encik Muthu has found the Forbidden Armor Locker.

Mon Aug 9 19:47:20 2021 - lee chin wah has found the Forbidden Armor Locker.

Thu Aug 12 20:36:55 2021 - Piggyrex [SG Rōnin] has found the Forbidden Armor Locker.

Thu Aug 12 20:36:42 2021 - Piggyrex [SG Rōnin] has found the Forbidden Armor Locker.

Thu Aug 12 20:36:36 2021 - Piggyrex [SG Rōnin] has found the Forbidden Armor Locker.

Thu Aug 12 20:35:40 2021 - Encik Muthu has been killed by Lesser Deity Piggyrex [SG Rōnin].

Thu Aug 12 20:33:20 2021 - Encik Muthu has found the Forbidden Armor Locker.

Thu Aug 12 20:27:06 2021 - Encik Muthu has found the Forbidden Armor Locker.

Thu Aug 12 20:20:52 2021 - Encik Muthu has found the Forbidden Armor Locker.

Thu Aug 12 20:17:05 2021 - Encik Muthu has found the Forbidden Armor Locker.

Thu Aug 12 20:00:08 2021 - Piggyrex [SG Rōnin] has found the Forbidden Armor Locker.

Thu Aug 12 19:59:00 2021 - Encik Muthu has been killed by Lesser Deity Piggyrex [SG Rōnin].

Thu Aug 12 19:53:29 2021 - Encik Muthu has found the Forbidden Armor Locker.

Fri Aug 13 10:24:05 2021 - lee chin wah has found the Forbidden Armor Locker.

Fri Aug 13 10:16:42 2021 - lee chin wah has found the Forbidden Armor Locker.

Fri Aug 13 09:58:05 2021 - lee chin wah has found the Forbidden Armor Locker.

Fri Aug 13 09:51:32 2021 - lee chin wah has found the Forbidden Armor Locker.

Fri Aug 13 09:50:32 2021 - lee chin wah has found the Forbidden Armor Locker.

Fri Aug 13 09:05:32 2021 - Encik Muthu has been killed by Lesser Deity Piggyrex [SG Rōnin].

NOW TAKE NOTE! lesser deity piggyrex has been killing Encik Muthu since it was still a prince and now an emperor. clearly anyone who's not stupid knows that a prince can never win against a lesser deity unless you want to be killed on purpose. as i've said, it's the oldest trick in the book! he was just so stupid not to cover his tracks in the NEWS fast enough hahaha getting 13 mp kills in less than a weak is a feat nowadays considering no one is ever online. hence, i can't even get that mp kills in a week back in the heydays lmfao

so i'll leave this case up to the Mods and Admins if there's any who's willing to take action on this unless no one gives a damn. i got all the screenshots if needed.

(FakeAgent has posted: 17 forum posts)
User ID: 35429 / Joined: 7/5/2020
FakeAgent said on: 08/13/21 7:03 am
(980 Days, 6 Minutes, 54 Seconds ago)

he even started a thread a while back asking for help and even posted his 2 characters. maybe he forgot he did that LMAO

ALLOW ME TO PRESENT EXHIBIT B:

http://www.netnexus.com/forums/terranlegacy/terranlegacy.php?676462

Extra Functions: Edit Post
FakeAgent said on: 08/13/21 7:15 am
(979 Days, 23 Hrs, 55 Min, 15 Sec ago)

and i also believe this is the same guy who's been using an auto clicker this whole time. the same guy who reached SCF in less than a month. only this time, he's taking things slow to avoid making the same obvious mistake the last time lol

FakeAgent said on: 08/13/21 7:29 am
(979 Days, 23 Hrs, 41 Min, 16 Sec ago)

he even said that there was never a rule that it is illegal or considered cheating when you kill your other character to gain mp kills. i guess it's the Mods or Admins fault they did not made any rule about that then. in that case, i might wanna create a lot of characters and start killing them all 'til i take deity Zero out from that #1 spot then lol

Tsd87 said on: 08/13/21 7:42 am
(979 Days, 23 Hrs, 27 Min, 49 Sec ago)

Like i told you in game, i played this game 20 years ago as a little boy. Didn't see any rules nor forum post. Can't even see older forum post either.

Unfortunately, i am unemployed atm. I am very free and 10+ hrs to spare mindlessly clicking.

I'm not defending myself since i can't view the rules. But if i get the ban hammer so be it, i might not even play this game when i get a job.

So no loss to me, if i get banned and your ego boosted. Hey, i am happy for u. LOL.

(Tsd87 has posted: 26 forum posts)
User ID: 808 / Joined: 6/18/2002
FakeAgent said on: 08/13/21 7:47 am
(979 Days, 23 Hrs, 23 Min, 21 Sec ago)

but being unemployed doesn't give you the right to cheat by killing your own character. and since it doesn't count as cheating coming from you then i might as well be doing it too. i'll create more accounts and kill each one of them until i kick ZERO from the #1 spot. good idea btw. and since there's no written rule about it, the mods can't do a thing about it. thank you for the idea ;)

[Added at 08/13/2021 07:52:51 by FakeAgent]
and oh yeah, this isn't about my ego but yours. you wanted to rise up to the ranks the easy way just so you can boost your ego. don't play the victim here. and if you've been playing the game 20 years like you said you did, then you'd know that there were lots of players who got taken out because of killing their own character to get more mp kills back then.

Tsd87 said on: 08/13/21 10:57 am
(979 Days, 20 Hrs, 12 Min, 47 Sec ago)

Firstly, there's no rules stated anywhere. And u're no mod or admin, why dafug do i have to listen to you? I have already PMed admin the source and sadly for you, only his words count.

Look at the forums for Nations, the rules are sticky-ed there. I dun see anything in TL. I even read the TOS. Bark all you want.

Secondly, you can claim that i cheat and i have already kindly shared reasons why i have so much time. Can't accept the fact, too bad... If you're "soooooo" smart, why don't you identify the real botter in this game now. Surely it's "easy" for a smart ass like yourself.

Hint: He's always online 24/7, extremely high kill count for his rank and is in the same screenshot u took?

Lastly, i got no ego. I'm just a jobless guy (for now). But bursting your ego for being a smart ass, hell yeah.

http://www.netnexus.com/forums/terranlegacy/terranlegacy.php?676460

All you do is talk man, unlike me who reported the botter and got him banned by going straight to the source. No pun intended.

Aside to Mods/Admins:

I know this game is from the 2000s but U gotta put up your rules. If nothing is there then i did nothing wrong right?

So now under TOS Member Conduct part J, Can i report Mr FakeAgent for stalking and harassment please?

[Added at 08/13/2021 11:01:41 by Tsd87]
Oh yeah, if you have discord u can see i report lesser deity martin. That's "proof". If i am the "same guy" as the Fake"ass"gent claims, do check on my account on when did i create this account and when was it reactivated.

FakeAgent said on: 08/13/21 5:20 pm
(979 Days, 13 Hrs, 49 Min, 33 Sec ago)

you said you don't give a vanilla ice ice baby if you got the ban hammer? then why took the time to save your ass and explain everything? oh yeah, i forgot you have lots of time in your hand.

you may have all the time to kill everything in the wastelands to rise through the ranks but killing your other character that's two ranks lower is a different thing. it doesn't matter if you have lots of time or unemployed as of the moment, the point of the matter is that you cheated! and you've been trying to play the victim card all the time just to get away with what you did.

this game is long dead and the Mods or admins don't even care if someone exploited something to gain advantage in the game. if climbing to the rankings by any means possible is the only thing to boost your morale after what you've been through with your life right now, then so be it. hope it's all worth it for you.

ever since, we always wanted the game to be as fair as possible. that's why there are Mods to keep a close watch and keep it that way. players like you who try to exploit something just because there's no written rule about it doesn't justify the act that it's not a form of cheating. and if exposing someone doing illegal or any form of cheating within the game is called harassing nowadays then by all means report me so you can get away with what you did. like i said, this game is long dead and the admins/mods don't give a noobism about it so why bother, right? go on with what you're doing if that's the only way to keep you sane while you're currently unemployed. good luck!

Tsd87 said on: 08/14/21 5:36 am
(979 Days, 1 Hr, 33 Min, 53 Sec ago)

Simply because i hate fake ass people like you who act all high and mighty. Oh, why do i even bother with minions like you? You're probably some old fat fudge KBW in your couch. LOL.

Well, the source got back to me. Clarify the MP killing rules and i accept it. Won't be doing it anymore.

As for your botting allegations, i'll let him decide.

As for you just as your IGN suggest. Fake.

And i am done.

FakeAgent said on: 08/14/21 7:53 pm
(978 Days, 11 Hrs, 17 Min, 6 Sec ago)

now you know what you did was cheating. the source said it so. just like in real life, ignorance of the law excuses no one. just because there's no written rule about it doesn't make the fact that it's a form of cheating. and you know personally that you cheated and did it a lot of times, then make excuses that you're unemployed just to get sympathy and hoping that you can get away with it lmao being unemployed is never an excuse for you to cheat!

so you want things to be personal then. i may be some old fat fudge KBW at least i have a job. and i'm not a stupid SOAB who is unemployed and sitting on his couch all day playing a game that's been long dead and still managed to cheat just so he could feel good about himself going through the ranks instead of looking for a job in real life lol how's that for making things personal? i never made any comment or made fun about you being unemployed but you want things to be personal.

goodluck with life. i hope you find a job real soon instead of sitting and wasting your time everyday clicking to a game that's long dead.

Tsd87 said on: 08/15/21 2:32 am
(978 Days, 4 Hrs, 38 Min, 17 Sec ago)

Oh, law? Showing me your ignorance again? Most countries have statutes of law. It is written "somewhere" no? I dun see the damn rules written anywhere here in this game? So what's your point then? 1-0

Personal? Nah. It's just typical description of a person like you. You made it personal when you accused me of cheating when i put in the work. I would have let it pass if you just mentioned the MP kills, but me botting? Other than the MP kills which source clarified, u got no other proof right? I even replied your PMs via pager didn't i? So nowadays active = cheating? Then i'm sure the only SCF in the rankings now is a cheater. Surely with his exp gained. I'm playing 10+ hrs a day and i'm nowhere near him. LOL. 2-0

Dun you worry about my financial health. I can pay my bills, insurance, housing loans without work for years if i want to. And that's living in the most expensive city in the world (might be rank 2 now idk). I'm earning money passively even as i click in the dead game. Crazy rich asians right? 3-0

Get a life? How about you? All i see is you in the forums stalking people, stalking the news and leaderboards. Whining here and there about cheating, pride about being a oldie. And being an oldie gives you the right to accuse people? My forum account is older than yours. So this is the life you're living? I'm much envious of you. 4-0

Really, all these talk just makes you weak, pathetic. You dun even got the guts to use your main account to page me in game. What are you afraid of since you're all about integrity, Mr high and mighty of a "dead" game.

Just the shut F up and play the game, if you even play at all. Climbing the rankings talks. Yeah yeah, all the feel good nonsense you're sprouting. In modern games (and times), it's called "achievements".

Walk the talk. Otherwise, you just an empty vessel that makes the most noise.

Tsd87 said on: 08/15/21 2:54 am
(978 Days, 4 Hrs, 15 Min, 45 Sec ago)

And just to prove a point that you're all talk and no action. This is the convo i had with source about the weapon bug. I made actual contributions by highlighting bugs in this dead game. I'm sure real botters take the time to really explore the game right?

- Source, Netnexus discord.

@TheSource Hey, is there something wrong with the rail gun? It's states air and ground but i'm only getting half the dmg on ground units. Air units i'm hitting around 400-500 dmg but ground units i'm only see 200+ dmg.

TheSource — 26/07/2021
Hmm weird, Its setup in code and the DB as both ground and air
Encik Muthu — 26/07/2021

I tested on flak cannon too. Seems air units take more dmg.
Maybe it's the armour stats on the enemy units that's causing this?

TheSource — 26/07/2021
Wounded Dragoon and Guardian have the same armor stat, honestly I think its just always worked that way and no one has ever noticed
Its something I can look into later this week, currently streaming development of Mine and my sons game, so I cant focus on TL atm

Happyguy said on: 08/17/21 8:28 pm
(975 Days, 10 Hrs, 41 Min, 30 Sec ago)

This thread is cringe

I would rather be sailing
(Happyguy has posted: 90 forum posts)
User ID: 391 / Joined: 6/10/2002
Tsd87 said on: 08/18/21 3:58 am
(975 Days, 3 Hrs, 11 Min, 56 Sec ago)

Well, what to do when forum trolls exists...

Start New Thread | Post a Reply
Reply To This Thread
To reply to this thread click here. Or you can start your own thread by visiting this page.
Search

Copyright © 2024 netnexus. All rights reserved.     Terms Of Use   Privacy Policy