Home Sign-Up Games Forums Help NetNexus Messaging System 
Username  Password 
  General  |  Nations  |  Terran Legacy  |  WaR2: New Horizons  |  Lemonade Stand  
Start New Thread | Post a Reply
Subject: The ban hammer has been dropped(Replies: 2   Views: 1475)
DannyFo (Mod) said on: 04/30/16 4:50 am
(2909 Days, 21 Hrs, 28 Min, 33 Sec ago)

After monitoring the TL account Ruud for the last few days, I finally have compiled enough proof that this account is in fact a bot. I wasn't able to prove it back in the day, but I think he slipped up and forgot to stop running the bot over nights.

I'm only posting here because over the years the community has thought this to be the case.

DannyFo Mod
D.E.M.O.N. Member
Phoenix Rising Builder
(DannyFo (Mod) has posted: 867 forum posts)
User ID: 323 / Joined: 6/8/2002
GongZE said on: 04/30/16 10:03 am
(2909 Days, 16 Hrs, 15 Min, 51 Sec ago)

I have no proof for myself, so be it. I am not intending to appeal, so there's no concern much for DannyFo to do. But let me write a few words here. The main reason is because I think the lost of my presence will help the scene for the better.

Looks like I am force to retire after starting out since 2004. Hope more people will play this old classic. I think i cannot contribute anymore to this after the account is destroyed. Seeing people come and go in this scene, i think is my turn now. Perhaps will come to read this forum once in a while or maybe will not. good bye. i will still be contactable via email if anybody wants to contact me for anything. See you.

(GongZE has posted: 4 forum posts)
User ID: 14095 / Joined: 8/26/2003
IronSinew (Admin) said on: 04/30/16 12:59 pm
(2909 Days, 13 Hrs, 19 Min, 5 Sec ago)

Where did you put this proof? The night watch never sleeps!

~Iron

ps, this number is actually negative ^

Show that you love me and the puppies won't die!
Paypal: admin@wworkshop.com

Reply To This Thread
To reply to this thread click here. Or you can start your own thread by visiting this page.
Search

Copyright © 2024 netnexus. All rights reserved.     Terms Of Use   Privacy Policy