Home Sign-Up Games Forums Help NetNexus Messaging System 
Username  Password 
  General  |  Nations  |  Terran Legacy  |  WaR2: New Horizons  |  Lemonade Stand  
Start New Thread | Post a Reply
Subject: Missile attacks have been removed!(Replies: 1   Views: 1182)
DannyFo (Mod) said on: 02/07/17 12:31 pm
(2627 Days, 5 Hrs, 47 Min, 16 Sec ago)

After yesterday's post declaring that any misuse of missile exploits or bugs would result in a warning on the site I received many more messages from people with concerns about missiles.

These concerns were mainly about how missiles still occasionally zero the targets out and basically end the game for them.

After a lot of thought trying to figure out a way to fix this, it just isn't possible with the current state of the code. I reached out to Blake and missiles have been removed from the game entirely. This has been implemented with less than 2 hours left in the current round and will last an indefinite amount of time.

If you are attacked by missiles at all in the next round please submit an admin ticket. Also if you see that you somehow still have access to missile attacks yourself, please submit a ticket and let us know. We can't keep the game fair for everyone if you don't alert us to the issues.

Thank you all for your understanding during this!

DannyFo Mod
D.E.M.O.N. Member
Phoenix Rising Builder
(DannyFo (Mod) has posted: 867 forum posts)
User ID: 323 / Joined: 6/8/2002
Nataku said on: 02/08/17 10:04 pm
(2625 Days, 20 Hrs, 14 Min, 33 Sec ago)

The non proliferation of nuclear weapons treaty has been instated.

*BIOHΔZARD* Sanity taken, seething damnation, Khtulu awaken!

Excuse me while I bark pant sniff and yelp all over the place.

(Nataku has posted: 2920 forum posts)
User ID: 3602 / Joined: 10/29/2002
Start New Thread | Post a Reply
Reply To This Thread
To reply to this thread click here. Or you can start your own thread by visiting this page.
Search

Copyright © 2024 netnexus. All rights reserved.     Terms Of Use   Privacy Policy