Home Sign-Up Games Forums Help NetNexus Messaging System 
Username  Password 
  General  |  Nations  |  Terran Legacy  |  WaR2: New Horizons  |  Lemonade Stand  

Start New Thread | Post a Reply
Subject: Two Recipes and Other Important Tips(Replies: 0   Views: 871)
ShadyKnight (Mod) said on: 05/17/20 1:52 pm
(1411 Days, 55 Minutes, 32 Seconds ago)

One of the most obvious, and therefor most overlooked, tips that can ever be given for playing this game is to have at least two recipes; one for gaining experience, and one for gaining money.

Another idea to factor into gameplay is weather and how it affects daily sales, as well as the benefits and costs of stockpiling supplies versus a day to day operation. I typically have a sunny day recipe that I vary depending on what I want, and a rainy day recipe to maximize crappy days.

The main advantage to stockpiling is that for a majority of the days you can keep your costs low and run a very tight margin, increasing your efficiency rating as well as experience gained. The main disadvantage to stockpiling is that your supplies can become defective.

A true professional Lemonade aficionado will adjust regularly on the fly to squeeze out the best situations, but it is very much possible to make a decent recipe and hold on to that while rising to the top.

May the green lemon of fortune shine brightly on your stand.

--
D.E.M.O.N. | 2000 Post Club | United Lemons | Classic | -Legends- | X | Exordium | The Syndicate
Gormath
| Shade | Titanium | §hady | Coop | Eternal | Mistery | Sionix | Daeos | Ƶorathar | §alazar
Winner of the first No Techie Challenge -
(5/27/2020) | Personal Highest Tech: 269.22 (Round 84)
(ShadyKnight (Mod) has posted: 2294 forum posts)
User ID: 3599 / Joined: 10/29/2002
Start New Thread | Post a Reply
Reply To This Thread
To reply to this thread click here. Or you can start your own thread by visiting this page.
Search

Copyright © 2024 netnexus. All rights reserved.     Terms Of Use   Privacy Policy